Register yourself to get more information about the college using the link below
Or contact: 8970797028 / 7259870288
Alva’s PU college results:
Board exam results 2020
CET results 2020
NEET results 2020
JEE result 2020
- PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- PCME – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
- PCMC – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- PCMS – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics
- BASBM – Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics, Basic Mathematics
- BAEBM – Business studies, Accountancy, Economics, Basic Mathematics
- EBAS – Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Statistics
- EBAH – Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, History
- EBAC – Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer science
- HEPS – History, Economics, Political Science, Sociology (Optional – Kannada, History, Economics, Sociology)
JEE MAINS AND JEE ADVANCE
Alva’s is a pioneer pre – university college with its in – house coaching institute for JEE mains and advance. We are providing dependable and result oriented class room coaching for JEE mains and JEE advance. We at Alva’s believe that each individual is unique and requires guidance and personal care. The intense focus on each individual strengths and weakness is the base of our teaching methodologies. We have been working on developing the coaching course curriculum and teaching methodology for the JEE mains and JEE advance examinations for effective teaching and success of the students.
JEE mains – an entrance examinations for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), central government and state government funded institutes, self financial deemed universities and reputed state level engineering colleges. Around 40,000 students can take admission in the above mentioned institutions. Total intake in NIT’s 19,000 as per 2019 seat matrix.
JEE MAINS EXAMINATION PATTERN
- Mode of examination : Computer based objective type
- Duration : 3 hours
- Total marks : 300
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
- Website : www.jeemain.nic.in
- Around 12 lakh students registered to JEE mains – 2018. Out of 2 lakh students are qualified for JEE advance. We are proud to say that around 942 students of our college qualified for JEE advance 2019.
- Top 2.20 lakh students from JEE mains are eligible to write JEE advanced
- JEE advanced has two papers each of 3 hours
- Distribution :
- We feel proud to share that 16 students from Alva’s pre university college have cleared JEE advance in 2019.
- JEE web: http://www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Total intake in 23 IIT’s is 11,000 (in 2019).
FEATURES OF OUR COACHING PROGRAMME:
- Substantial Entrance coaching for JEE mains and JEE advanced.
- Coaching for NEET / CET to the special IIT batch students by the eminent faculty.
- Starting with very basics and strengthening then at fundamentals during coaching.
- Extensive / intensive training and skill development in the class room teaching.
- Excellent academic support by experienced and dedicated faculty by giving special focus on regular assignments , model question paper discussion , frequent model examination for practice as per JEE mains and JEE advance pattern.
- Convenient class timings and experienced proactive faculty by maintaining high competent atmosphere.
- Timely completion of syllabus and perfect revision.
- Exclusive study material for JEE mains and JEE advance by experts that suits the fast changing Environment and helps students to be independent and successful in future.
Medical Exams (NEET) –UG
The comprehensive learning environment that solidifies the strengths of students making them competent enough to compete the cut throat competitions with flying colours. We at Alva’s has emerged a benchmark in the arena of ‘Coaching & Guidance’ with its excellent performances in various Medical Entrance Exams across India.
The institute believes in the commitment based system in which both faculty and students feel free so that target to crack NEET -UG or any other competitive exam becomes easier. A pool of best and highly experienced faculty is catered to help the students focus on systematic study, positive approach and optimum performance. Our faculty comprises a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced, erudite, hard working sincere experts of the industry.
Primarily the Classess aims to bring excellence, to educate, enrich and empower the students for various medical and engineering competitions. We, Focus hope that this association of ours will bring in outstanding results and you being our founder students will prove us right and make us spell your name with pride.
From 2017 academic year onwards the central government has made NEET compulsory for admission to MBBS/BDS in all government and private medical colleges Pan India.
Mode of Examination: Objective
Duration: 3 hours
Overall questions: 180 questions with 1/4th mark as negative marking
We at Alva’s give tremendous importance to classroom teaching which reflects in our success